Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission of an original manuscript implies that the work described has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor), that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the authorities responsible where the research work was carried out.
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word document.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
- Submission of an original manuscript implies that the author acknowledges that the manuscript will be checked for plagiarism against already published works. All submissions will be checked by Crosscheck (powered by iThenticate ) before publication.
- The author(s) should obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) if the previously published text, figures, tables, or graphic materials are part of the manuscript. Any material without such permission statements will be assumed original work of the author(s).
The copyright is retained by the authors. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.